Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anyone see this yet?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrivateHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want....

    *starts searching torrent and emule sites...*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrivateHell:
    I want....

    *starts searching torrent and emule sites...*
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">LMAO!!!! damn im doing the samething...let me know if you have any luck finding it as will I =)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member milopunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    This is a DVD of the show at the Astoria in London last Fall.

    I believe it is not quite a legitimate production and for that reason, may have been taken off eBay.

    Just a guess.

    Milo

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard about that one before...apparently a member of the board has it...someone from the UK.
    I have never seen it but it was supposed to be the entire show filmed from the audience.
    If it's anywhere as good as the "Send Her Back" and "Story of my Life" clips from the festival in Italy, I'd love to have a copy...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A few of them showed up on eBay a while ago.

    I don't think that the quality would be a as good as the Italy show because i think the audio was syched from already-circulated show which was pretty poor.
    Someone posted a topic asking for the audio for the show so possibly it was them that produced it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the listing stated it was a pro shot. so im guessing it was Rockpalast/Live In Orange County quality.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JGoaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a copy of the Astoria DVD and is definately the London Astoria show (I was there).

    Also though the quality is pretty good it's not pro-shot as it is from only one camera.

    I understand there was a problem with the sound from the video (the guy didn't have the mic plugged in for most of the show) but they have dubbed an audience audio recording over it. Most of the time it's not that noticable but it does loose the sync occasionally.

    It's worth having as a document of the current lineup but not at E-bay prices.

    hope that helps,

    John

  9. #9
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Merklee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •